Friday, January 1, 2010

Mobile Tools 4.5.6a What Is A Good List Of Tools To Get For A Mobile PC Technician?

What is a good list of tools to get for a mobile PC technician? - mobile tools 4.5.6a

I began my own mobile service technician computer, and I was hoping to purchase a few recommendations on what to get as tools. So far I have the following:

Starter Kit tools (screwdriver, screws, etc..)
Network cable, crimping, connectors, etc. ..
Hard drives (for data on the cloning and backup)
Adapter (So you convert Serial ATA / IDE, USB, etc. ..)
Blank (CDs, diskettes)
Boot CD

What other suggestions do you have? In addition, Norton Ghost is the best cloning software (which I never used), or can recommend something better for the hard disk cloning and backup? A million thank you!

1 comments:

getting older said...

Get a flash drive to load and, for certain services such as antivirus and spyware installer. My best tool is a bootable CD Linux Knoppix. Linux is loaded into memory and can access hard drives (though custom Windows startup) and includes a web browser and software for burning CDs. I use to burn CDs to back up files from hard disks before the Bad formatting. As for the image, Ghost is the best of my knowledge.

Post a Comment