Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Picture Of Nits Ska Lice How Do I Keep My Hair Straight For Picture Day?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!…

How do i keep my hair straight for picture day?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!… - picture of nits ska lice

Your future. Irons in the hair like me .. every day, but in going to spend more time on the NIT, and it looks better. I use an iron, Conair crappy .. because my career is very hot and my curly hair after application. Umm, if any suggestions on how to keep it straight? and not flat

3 comments:

musicloverr :) said...

only just the hair just before leaving home. Then use the Garnier Fructis Sleek and shine serum and keep your hair shiny and straight. If you do not keep doing this, just some spray in the hair.

Ukballin said...

straightners wear to school ..... All our girls .... I just hope that it does not rain lol

Ukballin said...

straightners wear to school ..... All our girls .... I just hope that it does not rain lol

Post a Comment