Thursday, February 18, 2010

Anorexia Recovery -no Sugar Anorexia Recovery Process Advice!?

Anorexia Recovery Process Advice!? - anorexia recovery -no sugar

Hello guys:)
In the 12, and before you start raving that I am currently two months of severe anorexia, which has 10 kg - up lost in the 163cm, and weighs only 45 kg at rest.
However, in a continuous cycle of anger, shouting and tantrums start and numb fingers and toes, joy coluor unatural skin and no one in my life, I'm on the road to recovery, with the support of my family, support and encouragement.
I was 1600 calories to eat healthy while getting used to, but now I feel that my appetite is back, and I wonder whether those dishes that I can earn 2 to 5 pounds in a month, if not .. How long that everyone thinks that the movement is activivties minimal outside every day?

Breakfast:
2 slices rye bread w Lighti thin spread of butter (200 CAL) - fiber, carbohydrates and fats)
1 package low-fat yogurt (70 CAL) - Calcium
1 small banana (80 to 100 cal) - Sugar and Potassium
1 cup of black tea without sugar

Break / Snack:
1 stick of muesli, honey, spices, apricot (110 CAL) - Fiber and sugar
1 package of pears and peaches in juice (60 CAL) - Sweet and tasty:)
Cup water

Lunch:
2 slices rye bread with light - Fibers and carbohydrates
with lettuce and tomato - Magnesium and Minerals
(200 CAL)
Soup with rice, vegetables, pasta, etc. (250 to 300 Cal)

Snack:
Medium - big red apple / / banana handful of strawberries (100 calories)

Dinner:
What Parents Cook --
lean red meat or poultry, fish once a week
1Cup cooked rice or potatoes 1 to 1.5, small - large
steamed vegetables - many of them!
a total of about 600 CAL

I also take some vitamins during the day.

thank you guys, your comments are valued and appreciated!



1 comments:

Jacqueline G said...

Congratulations to the top of his recovery! Much needs to admit that might have a little problem, well done!

As for his diet is incredibly healthy (very good), but in my experience (my weight is a problem) for me too, I think they should try to see a doctor, preferably a dietitian. I do not want to sound condescending, is (but because of his age and do all the changes your body, as always, top), I think some expert advice, you really benefit from. In an informal setting, and also try to milk shakes at recess / break time. Calcium will be very important.

The only thing I can add is that I am jealous that you are on a diet so fantastic! Keep it up (and I hope it does not bother you, but I willalthough some of her food ideas ... Dinner sounds great! Speak) and continues with her parents. Good luck! : O)

Post a Comment