Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pinky Has Blisters My 4 Yr Old Has Red, Itchy, Chaped Skin W/little Blisters Around Both Of Her Pinky Toes. What Could It Be?

My 4 yr old has red, itchy, chaped skin w/little blisters around both of her pinky toes. What could it be? - pinky has blisters

are usually not stand althetes bubbles. Do you have your recordings? When I was 6 I had the chicken pox really bad, but then I get back and after lil itchy blisters on the fingers and toes when she was stressed. My mother took me to develop my country, and they said it was a virus, when I'm away so severe chickenpox. I am now 25, always the high loads lil itchy as hell.
Take her to the doc, who commented, you never know until you seek.

8 comments:

sardogwi... said...

Athlete's foot. Sad, but true.

Olsh said...

Look @ my shoes ... Sox get some comffy 2

Sweetbab... said...

could be athlete's foot.

Kayleigh said...

It could be athlete's foot

Anonymous said...

Mushrooms?

Maria R said...

It appears that the outbreak makes a manner which can be heat or allergies that are average or soap. I take the PLS or doctor.

Midge said...

could be a case of athletes foot.

Chris said...

Post edited: First, I would say I'm sorry I was rude would last. I was not, I answered many questions for points. Please accept my apology.

My new answer: I know that I take him to your doctor first, and know with certainty.

Post a Comment