Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How Can You Get Into Nyu What Are My Chances Of Getting Into NYU Or University Of Chicago?

What are my chances of getting into NYU or University of Chicago? - how can you get into nyu

I'm a student at Southern Oregon University and has a 3.4 GPA. I'm an anthropology major, and I am a member of the Anthropology Club. I volunteered at a lunch of soup kitchen for a month and I am an honor student. My notes tend to rise steadily. I'm eager to see how it would be appropriate for me to study at University of New York or Chicago, are the schools that I suffer, I try, to the University of Washington and the University of California at Davis transfer.

1 comments:

Diandra F said...

The best way to find information that is find the students. You can view details on the Oregon Universities here. http://www.collegereviewed.com/Oregon-Co ... Students always know what is better than outside, because they spend so much time on campus.

Post a Comment