Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Anyone Get Wet Before Period Anyone Else On Their Period??? Please Help!!!?

Anyone else on their period??? Please help!!!? - anyone get wet before period

Each additional person at the time, but me? I have last night, so I guess I'm technically on 1 Day. Sigh ... Last night I had my period, I woke up at 2 clock with a terrible cramp. I went into the bathroom, and there was no blood. If you do not have the cramping has disappeared. A few hours later I had my period. I have cramps very, very bad, very hard, and I have diarrhea. I feel bad, and I can not get out of bed because I feel like I wet my pants, and heavy.

* Is this normal?

* Each additional person in your time? If so, what are its symptoms?

PS
My sister is 16 and she never has time and cramping with periods of light all the time. I have cramps really bad and is still very heavy, and my only 13th AND I got my first period when he was 11th It's so unfair!

2 comments:

rejected... said...

Im not with my time, but I know what's going on

You should review your portfolio every two hours. Take some Motrin for pain.

Move will help you feel better. not life and can not stop period.


get up and go for a walk or jog a nice set of platform costs and get out and walk or bike. their duration may result in no impact on their ability to continue a normal life

I have time too terrible. I use Motrin and go with it. No one will be the laundry and cooking for my children and husband.
when you get older and more used to a period in which they find a way to adapt one of the stamps had the animal for two years, maybe you could ask the mother to use Soon

feel better, a little chocolate contain caffeine and a soft drink, and you'll feel loads better

Sitting by the type to stand for any length of time it makes the feeling of wet pants to avoid sitting for a prolonged period causes unpleasant jet

Blaze said...

It's not fair ... It is what it is ... and is not serious ... is the blood ... Get off the couch and going strong cramps and not so bad. Your body and your brain needs exercise before, during and after their time per month. Help all the symptoms disappear quickly. And for over forty years, you have symptoms ... Pay your account and do not get cramps and prevents the blood is the best thing you can. Avoid drugs, the recording of many medical problems!

Post a Comment