Friday, February 12, 2010

Church Bulletin Response Card Example What Do You Guys Think About This Church Bulletin Board?

What do you guys think about this church bulletin board? - church bulletin response card example

Just wondering ...

Not that this debate is homophobic or nothing.
But do you think is good for the church to proclaim that?
and church and all ...
Your type of work.

And I would not be called gay, because I do that I can not assure.

http://i550.photobucket.com/albums/ii432/soophia2/church.jpg

3 comments:

Atheisti... said...

haha thats funny.
But that's just wrong
No wonder why Christians bash atheists in the other part of the
shoudnt Church Request for quote some verses from the Bible, but a song?

Dude D said...

I think it's fun .. If I am gay (I am not) I do not think that I am angry. And another thing is, the church also allowed to express their right to free speech, like all other organizations

Daisy said...

Kissing used to be hell. Take Jesus gives eternal life.

Post a Comment